2. Watching my vacuum fill up with all the junk it sucks up from the carpet is equally as satisfying as it is horrifying.
3. I'm proud of myself for getting the groove of carrying Audrey on my back in my woven wrap. It makes chores like the aforementioned vacuuming so much easier, and she is so much more content.
4. Stroller Strides is amazing. I am in better shape than I have been in years. It is doing wonders for my mental health to have those endorphins a few times a week.
5. Parenthood was my favorite show this winter. I may have been a little obsessed. The only other shows I care about are Modern Family and 30 Rock.
6. This photo of Gary and Juliet on the carousel at Disneyland together- priceless! We decided against getting the annual passes. Many of our friends have them because you only need to go twice in a year to make up the cost, but it just isn't "us". Trekking there with 2 young kids and having to deal with parking and shuttles and strollers is just a bit too much to do often. And, from a parenting philosophy, I want to keep experiences like Disneyland a "special" thing rather than something that's expected. So yes, dear children, you will be the ones complaining to your friends that your mom drags you to the library for story time instead of the Magic Kingdom. You can complain to your therapists in 20 years.