Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

I have been blogging about my life since 2004, mainly as a diary to myself and about 10 close friends. My old blog captured the adventure and angst of my 20s and the first two years of my marriage to the most awesome man, Gary, and the birth of our first beautiful daughter, Juliet.

This has been a transformative year in my life with the birth of my second daughter Audrey, the illness and passing of my Mom, and my first year as a suburban mom in my hometown. So with that in mind, I've decided to archive my old blog and start a fresh new one.  I welcome you to join me here as I write about the joys and struggles of motherhood, my grief at losing my mom, the joy of new life, and all the little stuff in between that makes life so beautiful.

Thanks for joining me on my journey!


(p.s. I have moved over a few posts from my old blog to get started.)



No comments:

Post a Comment