Gary took this photo of me this morning. And then he proceeded to post it on Facebook, which I was (halfway joking) very annoyed at him for, since it's definitely not the best photo of me. But it definitely does accurately depict my life:
- Baby strapped to me? Check.
- Still wearing my pajamas at 11 am? Check.
- Haven't had time to put my contacts in or brush my hair? Check.
- Scrolling through my iPhone to see what the rest of the world is up to? Check.
- Eating breakfast at the same time? Check.
- Toys everywhere in the living room behind me? Check.
Yep, that's pretty much it.