Monday, November 21, 2011

Mommy has a first world problem

I thought that this post on Rants from Mommyland was pretty darn funny and puts everything in perspective during this week of Thanksgiving. And in the spirit of sharing, here are a few of my own "first world problems". Just writing them down makes me feel silly And grateful!

- I can't keep my house clean because it's way too big, there are too many toys, and too many clothes.

- I had to fire my housekeeper because it was too stressful picking up all the clutter before she came

- My fridge won't fit all the food I bought for thanksgiving

- I have to drive 10 minutes out of my way to get to the Starbucks that has the drive thru. And after waiting in the drive thru line for 10 more minutes, they forgot to put the sugar free vanilla syrup in my latte. Believe it or not, this was mildly upsetting at the time. ;)

There's more, I'm sure, but those are all for now. Anyone else care to share your first world problem?

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, terrible formatting! Will have to fix when I get to my laptop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing Thanksgiving for everyone this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, we are doing it here but Susan and christy are helping out big time by making a lot of stuff. Definitely going to be a bittersweet holiday season and hard without mom.

    ReplyDelete