Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My kids aren't sleeping through the night and are waking up well before 6 am. And I am not dealing with it well. If each child wakes up 2 times per night (juliet- asking for milk, audrey- some recurring stomach/diarrhea issues), that doesn't sound so bad. But when combined, I am waking up 4x per night and not getting more than 2 hours of consecutive sleep. My body aches from the tiredness and my mind hurts, too. The lack of sleep is BY FAR the hardes part of parenting young children, for me. I just want to sleep. Oh, and being pregnant and growing another human being doesn't help either. I am so tired.

1 comment:

  1. It will get better - promise!!! Although I was spoiled with 2 good sleepers first, I am still dealing with the lack of sleep too! If its not one of the kids, its one of the dogs... I just remind myself that I'm going to miss these times someday :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete